Wednesday, November 15, 2017

900 miles!

I reached my 900th mile swimming laps at Samena last night.

I haven't been swimming quite as much this year as I've been doing other activity -- the Muscles in Minutes class at Samena on M/W/F mornings (started December 2016) and I'm attending the Brown Belt class on Tuesdays (as of June 2017). I also got a kayak and bike this summer.

Monday:  45 minutes of Muscles In Minutes
Tuesday: 2.5 hours karate, 40ish minutes of swimming
Wednesday: 45 minutes of Muscles in Minutes, 1 hour karate
Thursday: 1.5 hours karate
Friday: 45 minutes of Muscles In Minutes, 1.5 hours karate
Sunday: 1 hour 20ish minutes  of swimming

I sometimes swim on Fridays or Saturdays and also hit the gym. About 11.5 hours a week of physical activity.

I'm also taking a drawing class with my wife.

No comments: